- The location of the project is very important due to its proximity to the F-5 road and also to its presence at the marine taxi project, which will shorten the distances between the areas of Istanbul itself and between Istanbul and other cities, where it is possible to reach Yenikapi, Eminonu and Besiktas in a period of 10 to 15 minutes after it needed more than hour.
- Beylikdüzü is one of the rapidly growing and developing regions on the European side of Istanbul, bordered to the south by the Sea of Marmara, to the east by Avcilar, to the west by Buyukcekmece Province, to the north by Esenyurt, and its area is 360 square kilometers.
- Beylikduzu district, with its wide streets, wide sidewalks and green areas, represents the new organized face of modern urban planning in Istanbul.
- It is very rich in public transportation, the metrobus operates around the clock, so you can reach Beylikduzu from the center of Istanbul at any time you want.
- In addition, there are public transport buses, some of which go directly from Beylikduzu to Taksim via the E-5 Expressway.
- In addition to the new port, which is still under construction, which in turn contributes to the ease of access to the whole area, the subway line will reach Beylikduzu m 2020-2023 according to the plan, and therefore it will connect the Beylikdüzü area to all parts of Istanbul, which the metro connects to.