Rhinoplasty is a surgery that reshapes the nose or fixes the breathing process. It can be done by an expert Ear-Nose-Throat surgeons or plastic surgeons, and it’s known to be a low risk surgery.
Before doing Rhinoplasty, the patient must define the change of their nose, and the doctor have to determine the possible changes for the patient. The doctor will start planning for the operation after comparing the structure of the nose, cartilage, face structure, and skin type according to patient’s desire.
How Should The Nose Be Ideal?
The ideal nose must be symmetrical and have a natural appearance that matches the face, also helps to breathe naturally. However, the ideal nose concept is different from person to another, and from country to another. The components of the nose must be in harmony with each other and provides a suitable appearance for the face type. Rhinoplasty aims to achieve this harmony and get a nose with a natural appearance.
When Should A Rhinoplasty Be Performed?
- If you are not satisfied about the appearance or the size of your nose.
- If your nose is too big or too small or doesn’t match your face
- If you have breathing problems.
- If your nose is too big and heavily curved.
- If you have congenital problems or had an accident.
For a healthier life and better appearance, you should perform Rhinoplasty.