Breast Augmentation Operation in Turkey
Women who believe that their breasts are small or have had a small breast size after pregnancy or who have been cured of breast cancer can do Breast Augmentation, either by placing silicone implants or by injecting breast fat. Breast Augmentation, which is one of the most famous surgical procedures in Turkey, aims to give women the appearance of breasts they want.
The FDA (Food and Drug Administration) studies shown that Breast Augmentation through silicon doesn’t open the way for cancer or any other disease. Breast Augmentation surgery is performed by injecting fat from another part of the body in the form of stem cells and injecting it into breast tissue or implants. This procedure is also called breast implants. Since the method of injection is not applicable to everyone, it is preferred to have implants generally.
The breast structure is different and unique in every woman, for this reason, the size and structure of the implant should be determined according to their expectations and body structure with the examination of the doctor.
When Should Breast Augmentation Be Performed?
The breasts, which are a symbol of femininity for women, can be disproportionate and small according to the body. Sometimes, there may be losses in breast size due to age, pregnancy,breastfeeding and breast cancer. In such cases, Breast Augmentation surgery can be performed to increase breast size. But as any other aesthetic procedures, people who wish to do the procedure must fulfill some characteristics, such:
- If you want a prettier body
- If you think you will gain self-confidence as a result of this process.
- If the shape and size of your breasts change due to pregnancy, weight loss or aging.
- If breast tissue is removed due to breast cancer.
- If the breast is small since birth.
- If the breast implant that was previously implanted is old or has lost its function.
- If one of the breasts is smaller than the other and wants to correct their symmetry.
In addition to these, Breast Augmentation is successfully performed in Turkey.